Sunday, January 23, 2011

what inspires you

where do you look for inspiration when you create? I love to look at magazines and catalogs.




I received a bead catalog before Christmas that had lavender pearls on the cover. I have wanted to work with pearls since. I have put pearls on my "to do" list. Just look at the pearls whit the crystals in the middle. LOVE!

I have a stack of seed catalogs to remind me of natures "natural" colors. Mother Nature does know best.

So who/what kick starts your creative juices?

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with you about nature; I love the outdoors and the beauty of mother nature's color choices. I love working with pearls, but find them very hard to photograph. If you have any tips, please pass them along.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for stopping at my blog and the lovely comment. Looks like maybe you are an animal lover too. I have 5 four legged kids. Can't help myself when a dog needs rescued.

    ReplyDelete