Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Got MAIL!!!

Bless postal works hearts! My poor frozen mail person (I did not see who) left me a TON of mail. I had stuff from Ohio, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Illinois and of course a couple of bills. MOST of importance is one package from California from my Bead Soup partner.

Oh my goodness Menka, http://menkag.blogspot.com/, Sent me the most beautiful beads. How did she know I have wanted to work with some Swarovski? And the COLORS! LOVE the colors she sent. Light pink to really dark.

I will post some pics as soon as I get thru opening the rest of my packages.

Thank you MENKA!!!!!!

(=^o^=)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am so glad that I sent you the Swarovski :) very happy to know that you really liked your bead soup. Enjoy beading and I will eagerly wait for the reveal day !!

    ReplyDelete