Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Excited!!

My glass supplies are starting to arrive in the mail for Terri Brush soldering class.

I am so looking forward to this class.  I want to make all those cute things she has pictured on her web page.  Unfortunately won't be able to complete the heart for the Valentines day but I will have it for next year.

I will be posting pictures of my projects even it they are not any where near perfect.

Terri Brush Design
I really look forward to making jewelry  like Terris' pictured above.

AND then designing my own  :o)

Hope you have a creative week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh - I can't wait to see what you make! I signed up for Terri's online workshop for Christmas and got busy and never finished it. :( So no more online classes for me until I can catch up with other things and actually have time to participate.
    I have all my soldering supplies from a class I was supposed to take at Papercrown that got cancelled. One of these days, one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Looking forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you lucky girl you!! I'm so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright missy... I want to see what you've made with all that treasure! Get cracking bloggin' silly girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete