Monday, July 16, 2012

Bead Soup

My bead soup arrived last week.  Oh it is such a pretty soup!


Thanks so much to Lori Anderson Bead Soup Master for hooking me up with my soup partner, Iveth Caruso of Creative Atelier.
Bead Soup goodies
 I wonder how my partner, Iveth Caruso , knew I wanted to work with some brown?


At a bead show a couple moths back I found a kit containing a string of man made sand stone.  Oh it was so beautifully glittery!   Instant love.  Not having experience in stringing with cord or using brown stones I passed on purchasing the kit.  Now thanks to Iveth I will have my first adventure into stringing a large focal and using these delish beads she sent.


Don't you think those tiger eye beads are just too yummy?  
Close up for glass heart detail
This close up of the glass heart shows the shinning golden back ground along with three brown glitter spots that remind me  so much of the beautiful sand stone.  


I have already sketched out a couple of ideas on what I will make with this beautiful heart, yummy tiger eye and stone beads.


Our reveal date is August 11.  Be sure to come back and check out my "creation"!  lol


Thanks so much Iveth!!!



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful selection of beads, I look forward to seeing what you create with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be checking is again.Lovely Love and hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete